- Healthcare Professionals
- About us
- Sophysa Worldwide
Clinical Manager – Neuro Surgical – Sophysa USA
The Clinical Manager at Sophysa will be responsible for overseeing clinical operations primarily in the US market (80%) while also supporting international markets (20%). Clinical department is responsible for collaborating with healthcare professionals, conducting product demonstrations, and delivering comprehensive training sessions to ensure optimal usage and customer satisfaction. It plays a crucial role in supporting the successful implementation and utilization of our medical devices across various clinical settings. This role offers a unique opportunity to shape and build the clinical department from the ground up, making a substantial impact on the company’s growth and success. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership skills, clinical expertise, and a passion for improving patient outcomes.
The areas to be covered is : USA
The main responsbilities are:
– Internal Teams: Develop and deliver training programs to internal teams, including Sales, Marketing, R&D, and Customer Support, to ensure a deep understanding of Sophysa’s products and their clinical applications. This includes organizing workshops, webinars, and educational materials.
– Hospital Staff: Collaborate with healthcare institutions and hospital staff to provide training on the proper use of Sophysa’s products and ensure their safe and effective implementation. This may involve conducting on-site training sessions, creating training modules, and offering ongoing support.
- Manage the clinical department budget effectively, ensuring efficient allocation of resources.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to identify growth opportunities and strategies to penetrate new markets.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams, to support product launches, trade shows, and other promotional activities.
Regulatory & Quality
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensure that all clinical activities adhere to relevant regulatory standards and guidelines, maintaining the highest levels of quality and safety.
- Facilitate thorough materiovigilance communications with regulatory teams, to advance corporate quality goals.
– Serve as a subject matter expert on our medical devices, staying up-to-date with the latest product developments, features, and clinical applications.
– Collaborate with healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, and technicians, to assess their needs and provide expert guidance on the effective use of our medical devices, and develop KOL network.
– Conduct product in-services, to educate clinicians, and sales teams, on the operation, features, and benefits of our medical devices.
– Assist in the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of medical devices, ensuring smooth implementation and minimizing downtime.
– Provide ongoing technical support and respond promptly to inquiries, issues, or concerns raised by healthcare professionals regarding our medical devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare-related field (Master’s or PhD preferred)
- Proven experience in clinical management, ideally within the medical device industry.
- Strong understanding of US and international healthcare regulations and clinical trial processes.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities with the ability to effectively convey complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with healthcare professionals, fostering a collaborative and customer-focused approach.
- Willingness to travel (as needed, up to 50%) to customer sites, conferences, and training events. Valid Passport and valid Driver’s License, with clean driving record, and no restrictions.
- Prior experience as a Clinical Specialist, or in a similar role, preferably in the medical device industry, with a thorough understanding of clinical workflows and medical terminology.
- Strong knowledge of medical devices, particularly in the areas of diagnostics and monitoring in the NeuroCritical Care space.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills to diagnose and resolve technical issues effectively.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive healthcare and dental coverage.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Car allowance.
- Work in a dynamic and innovative industry with a commitment to improving patient outcomes.
Sophysa is committed to gender equality
Sophysa is fully committed to guaranteeing and maintaining professional equality between women and men, notably through recruitment, training and remuneration. No form of discrimination is practiced during our recruitment process.
We are fully aware that recruitment is a major issue in professional equality. Therefore, at Sophysa, we guarantee that all applications will be processed with the aim of promoting equality and equity. Sophysa respects the legal obligations concerning this principle of equity and its publication index in accordance with the texts in force.
Gender equality index
In accordance with the law on the freedom to choose one’s professional future, companies are required to calculate and publish a “gender equality index”.
The results obtained over the past three years demonstrate the effectiveness of our commitments, although there is still room for improvement.
The results of the company for the year 2022 are the following:
-> 97/100 if the 5 criteria are taken into account (case of companies with more than 250 employees)
-> 97/100 if the 4 criteria are taken into account (case of Sophysa in compliance with the legal obligations of the company).