- Healthcare Professionals
- About us
- Sophysa Worldwide
Area Sales Manager – Neuro Surgical – Sophysa USA
The Area Sales Manager for Neuro Surgical Distributors will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies to drive revenue growth within the neuro surgical product segment in in Area (multi-state). This role involves managing and collaborating with a network of distributors, cultivating relationships with key stakeholders, and achieving sales targets. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of the neuro surgical market and a proven track record of successful sales management. The job involves working on direct sales to distributors and management of distributor (hybrid business model).
Seeking candidate located in: Ohio – Michigan – Illinois
The main responsibilities are:
- Sales Strategy: Develop and implement sales strategies and plans to achieve sales targets and market share objectives for Sophysa’s neuro surgical products.
- Customer Engagement: Cultivate and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders, neurosurgeons, hospitals, and other healthcare professionals to promote Sophysa’s products and gather market insights.
- Distributor Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with neuro surgical distributors, providing guidance and support to ensure they effectively represent Sophysa’s products in the market.
- Market Analysis: Continuously analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer needs to identify growth opportunities and potential threats.
- Training and Development: Provide training, product knowledge, and sales tools to distributor sales teams to enhance their effectiveness in promoting and selling Sophysa’s neuro surgical products.
- Reporting: Prepare regular reports on sales performance, market trends, and distributor activities. Present findings to senior management.
- Compliance: Ensure that all sales and marketing activities comply with regulatory requirements and Sophysa’s policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, life sciences, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in medical device sales, with a strong focus on neuro surgical products.
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets and managing distributor relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of the neuro surgical market, industry trends, and competitor landscape.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Willingness to travel extensively within the assigned region.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive healthcare and dental coverage.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Car allowance.
- Work in a dynamic and innovative industry with a commitment to improving patient outcomes.
Sophysa is committed to gender equality
Sophysa is fully committed to guaranteeing and maintaining professional equality between women and men, notably through recruitment, training and remuneration. No form of discrimination is practiced during our recruitment process.
We are fully aware that recruitment is a major issue in professional equality. Therefore, at Sophysa, we guarantee that all applications will be processed with the aim of promoting equality and equity. Sophysa respects the legal obligations concerning this principle of equity and its publication index in accordance with the texts in force.
Gender equality index
In accordance with the law on the freedom to choose one’s professional future, companies are required to calculate and publish a “gender equality index”.
The results obtained over the past three years demonstrate the effectiveness of our commitments, although there is still room for improvement.
The results of the company for the year 2022 are the following:
-> 97/100 if the 5 criteria are taken into account (case of companies with more than 250 employees)
-> 97/100 if the 4 criteria are taken into account (case of Sophysa in compliance with the legal obligations of the company).